The Student Room Group

Do you share food?

Poll

Do you share your food?

Poll included. Do you share your food with people, or do you protect it like Smaug protects his treasures? Personally, I can be summed up like this:

I cook for people, share things I've paid for before I've cooked them and the like, but once something is cooked and on my plate, it is mine.
Joey doesn't share food, and neither do I.
Everyone throw in your keys! :danceboy:

Food is so much more enjoyable when you share it, especially if you're at a restaurant and everyone is eating different things. :h:
Reply 4
I don't share food. I mean if one of my friends has no food or something I will probably allow them to have some but any other time, IT'S MINE!
Hell no! Fatty and proud!
Original post by Arkasia
Personally, I can be summed up like this:

Aww. I wanted to post that. :frown:

No I don't share food.
ITT:

:frown:
Well, only with people I know, and only if they ask and it's easily shareable. I don't share cutlery, and you aren't putting your hands all over my food. There's a big difference between a sharing plate, and a plate of my food in my opinion.

Baking is fine, I'll give that away willingly in an attempt to ward off the calories I am so fond of creating.
Yeah, I do.
Why not?
No I don't share my food. My bf and cats happily steal it off my sometimes though :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
No I don't share my food. My bf and cats happily steal it off my sometimes though :angry:

Mine got half a packet of bacon and some chicken breasts the other day. Left them out for a couple minutes while I ate a sandwich, I go back in and he's on the kitchen surface like a pig hunting for truffles.
Take my food and be forever my enemy.
If I'm in a good mood. :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Share food? What does that mean?
Original post by Wilfred Little
I cook for people, share things I've paid for before I've cooked them and the like, but once something is cooked and on my plate, it is mine.

This.
Reply 16
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Everyone throw in your keys! :danceboy:

Food is so much more enjoyable when you share it, especially if you're at a restaurant and everyone is eating different things. :h:

If I pay for something, it's mine. Mine I tell you. My precious :motz:

Besides, I only buy things I want to eat.
Reply 17
I always share my food. My housemates kinda take advantage of it now :ashamed2:
Original post by Yemiisii
I always share my food. My housemates kinda take advantage of it now :ashamed2:

They have identified you as the weak of the herd. Bad mistake.
Reply 19
Sharing is caring.

Quick Reply

Latest