Birmingham Uni Unconditional Offer Watch

chailatte101
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've got an unconditional offer from Birmingham for English which I feel really really honoured to have received. However, I'm now quite confused (even though I know I have ages before I have to make a decision). I haven't visited Birmingham Uni yet so I can't directly compare, however I went to Leeds, fell in love with the course, city, whole thing, and would prefer to go there instead. I'll obviously have to visit Birmingham before I decide but if I do decide not to firm Birmingham then I'll loose that unconditional offer. By accepting it I'd take so much stress off exam season but Leeds just felt so good.... But the relief an Unconditional will bring me too....

Any advice?
Edminzodo
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Visit Birmingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Disaster
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi

I got an unconditional from Birmingham yesterday for International Relations with Political Science. I was wondering if they invite you to a visit day? - both Leeds and Manchester have with their offers - does Birmingham do the same?

Have you been invited to a visit day?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (546)
37.73%
No - but I will (113)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (100)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (688)
47.55%

Watched Threads