Early Childhood Studies 2015 Watch

charrose94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, ive visited a few universities I am hoping to study early childhood studies next year, I was impressed with the university and I have heard it is good for education, however I want to make sure I make the right decision about my choices, can anyone give me an idea of what the course is like? is it easy to make friends? and what is the social life like there. thank you
ThydaB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by charrose94)
Hi, ive visited a few universities I am hoping to study early childhood studies next year, I was impressed with the university and I have heard it is good for education, however I want to make sure I make the right decision about my choices, can anyone give me an idea of what the course is like? is it easy to make friends? and what is the social life like there. thank you
Hi! me too - I have just submitted my application and am looking forward to it. I have also applied for Primary Education at Roehampton. If anyone has any tips for the interview and tests please send over
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (508)
37.71%
No - but I will (103)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise