I cant deal with human contact help me. Watch

daddysgirl666
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I dont know when or how this happened, but i suddenly cant deal with humans and or be around anyone. Interacting is made impossible for me even with my best friends. i dont have anger issue but all of a sudden the tiniest things annoy me so much, i just cant be around anyone without snapping at them, or just getting so angry like i need to punch something. even the smallest thing makes me angry. i hate this so much like its really really bad i cant cope with being in the same room with someone, whoever it is. i just hate people so much and i dont want to become unsociable but i guess thats my inevitable fate. you'll probably just tell me to control my anger and really im trying but i cant i get that feeling like my gut is being twisted and i need to punch or lash out somehow. i really dont want this i want to be able to talk to people normally i dont want to be seen as aggressive or anything please if you have any advice help me out. (
xylas
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by daddysgirl666)
(
You can deal with human contact. The mind is a powerful thing. Don't let it convince you you are different. You are a normal person just like everyone else. Nothing is worth getting worked up over in life. If you don't like something change it. If you can't change it then change yourself. If you can't do that then there was never a problem. Live life and be happy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads