sophannaxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have applied to
Northumbria for fashion communication
and
Nottingham Trent for fashion communication and promotion.

So far I have a conditional for Notts and I am waiting for a reply from Northumbria.

I cant decide between the two universities, I have visited them on open days and liked them both but think I prefered Northumbria because the day I went it was quieter so I spent more time looking around and it felt more relaxed. I preferred the people, overall campus and accommodation and I really could see myself there. But the tutors on the Nottingham course seemed more excited and upbeat about it. There were more opportunities for fashion based trips to other countries and opportunities such as competitions to enter etc.

How do I decide which one I prefer? Have any of you studied there who could give me advice?
eloxise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Was looking for the exact same question! I have offers for both but don't know which to go for- where did you go in the end?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day - City Campus Only Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Jun '19
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise