Bio-Chem at Royal Holloway Watch

MollyWilson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I'm Molly and I'm studying Biology, Chemistry and Maths at A2 currently!

My first uni course choice is chemistry however I have been looking at Bio-Chemistry at the royal Holloway, but I haven't had an opportunity to go to an open day and wondered what the science facilities are like?

What are the general facilities, student union, accommodation etc like also?

It looks like a really cool uni, a friend of mine had been to the 25th of October open day and loved it! I'd like to know more on what I seem to be missing out on! If anyone can help please!

Thankyou!!
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MollyWilson)
Hi I'm Molly and I'm studying Biology, Chemistry and Maths at A2 currently!

My first uni course choice is chemistry however I have been looking at Bio-Chemistry at the royal Holloway, but I haven't had an opportunity to go to an open day and wondered what the science facilities are like?

What are the general facilities, student union, accommodation etc like also?

It looks like a really cool uni, a friend of mine had been to the 25th of October open day and loved it! I'd like to know more on what I seem to be missing out on! If anyone can help please!

Thankyou!!

Hello!

I think that the best way for you to get a feel of what our facilities are like is to come by and visit us in person. As you weren't able to make it to an Open Day, you can still come see our general facilities, SU and our accommodation with a current student at one of our campus tours which are run every Wednesday!

If you do book yourself onto one, I also recommend getting in touch with the the School of Biological Sciences to see if they are available for you to have a meeting with them or take a quick tour of their facilities on the same day as your campus tour.

Campus tours and more details: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/stud...s/visitus.aspx

Contact details for Biological Sciences: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/biol...ails/home.aspx

I hope that helps!

Emily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.87%
No - but I will (98)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.93%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (603)
47.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise