Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    AVCE ICT serving orgs exam

Has anyone else taken this exam? I have it soon (27 days), and we’ve yet to learn anything :eek: . I really don’t want to fail this exam, I’ve asked the teachers for topics to revise ect, but they say the pre-release is all I need. I’m so stuck. Has anyone else taken it? Would you say it’s hard, or easy? Are their any topics that are 100% sure to be on the exam?

Any help would be great – thank you

ReputationRep:
    I took this exam in Janruary 2001, (yes shows how old I am) and it was bloody hard. I got A's and B's in all my AVCE exams apart from this one. I got a C in it.

All I can suggest is you buy a book on AVCE ICT it tells you everything you need to know. Its a very stupid module to have on that course.

Good luck with it.

ReputationRep:
    Hard? Ugh, lol, I was worried about that
    I have all the AVCE ICT books, but they basically just describe information flows and other such stuff. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)
    Hard? Ugh, lol, I was worried about that
    I have all the AVCE ICT books, but they basically just describe information flows and other such stuff. :confused:
    Yeah I think in the exam they will ask you desribe the flows from your pre-release. I found it harder than the systems analysis exam which has in the Guardian because it was actually harder than traditional A level exams.

Just try your best, I was extremely worried I didn't understand it and I still scraped a C.

The fact you have all the books suggest you're serious about it so you should do very well on the course.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)
    Thanks
    I took the exam on tuesday and found it 50/50, because some was hard and some was easy. The hardest exam I've had so far though is the Unit 5 AVCE exam this morning. I had to go to the pub afterwards to recover!!!

ReputationRep:
    I took ubnit 5 this morning... so oooo hard

ReputationRep:
    I'm not looking forward to that one :confused:

ReputationRep:
    can anyone tell me the best way to revise for this unit's exam and how to get the answers for the pre release. i would b most grateful.

Amber :confused: undefined

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.