Sources of Measuring Employee Performance Watch

Choo.choo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello everyone

I am looking for some information on the following sources of measuring employee performance:
Observation
Informal chat
Formal meeting
Coaching
Mentoring
Capability policy
Disciplinary policy

I would like to know scenarios where you would use each of the above sources of measuring employee performance and the advantages and disadvantages of each source too.
For example, the advantage of speaking to team members individually to assess their training needs or to find out if they need any support is that it is a good quick way to find out if they feel unsure about anything. This would be better than shadowing their behaviour over a period of time because it takes up way too much time that the manager does not have. I hope it is okay I ask this. I cannot find any good sources anywhere.
J-SP
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you looked at the CIPD website?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Choo.choo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
You won't find the answers to the question on the internet.
Acas and CIPD are the best places to look. It will take far too long. I am going to sleep on it and start tomorrow with a clear head.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.74%
No - but I will (64)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (392)
47.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise