The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencer Graduate Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I was offered a place on the retail management programme yesterday - start date is July! Where are you all based?
Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. You?
Reply 122
I got Leeds!
Congratulations!
Reply 124
Congratulations to you too!
I've been offered a place on the retail management course based in Bolton! Congratulations to everyone btw
Reply 126
Congratulations to everyone that made it, wasn't easy. Has anyone outside of the England based graduate programmes had any response or feedback yet?
Original post by jdmelia93
I've been offered a place on the retail management course based in Bolton! Congratulations to everyone btw

Congrats, did you do your assessment centre in Altrincham?
Original post by ddavies93
Congrats, did you do your assessment centre in Altrincham?

Thanks! Nah I did mine at the Metro Centre near Newcastle.
Does anyone know if there's only one graduate per store? Also, have any successful applicants had any further communication after the original phone call?
Has everyone that has got a place now been informed? I still haven't heard after my thank you for coming email:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 131
I've been offered a place on the retail scheme in Glasgow! Found out on Wed. Anyone else been offered a place there?
I did mine in Altrincham on the 18th January, still had no reply, have received my expenses cheque though.
Original post by ddavies93
I did mine in Altrincham on the 18th January, still had no reply, have received my expenses cheque though.

Hopefully they're going through regionally then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was wondering if there'd be more than one person per store aswell. After the phone call they told me I'd be sent my contract, offer letter and "relocation pack" through the post, so I'm just waiting for that now.
Oh thank you. I'm just waiting for more details!
I did mine in altringham on 27th. Havnt heard anything yet
Probably will be this week we hear :smile:
Anyone heard anything regarding the school leavers programme?
Reply 139
Does anyone know when we will receive contract and relocation pack in the post? I was in shock and excited and I can't remember when the lady from HR said it would be sent? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest