Am I Making The Right A Level Choices? Watch

leleeelele
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I want to do a marketing degree at University. At A Level, I'm planning to take Business, Economics, History and French. Are these wise choices, and will be get me what I need to go to Uni? Thanks
The Clockwork Apple
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Excellent choices. Good luck!
leleeelele
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by The Clockwork Apple)
Excellent choices. Good luck!

Thank you
Zaffre
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by leleeelele)
So I want to do a marketing degree at University. At A Level, I'm planning to take Business, Economics, History and French. Are these wise choices, and will be get me what I need to go to Uni? Thanks
There's usually no strict guidelines for A levels needed for marketing but those cover a respectable range and would definitely allow you to to enter the field. The only thing you may want to consider is that some people/universities perceive economics and business studies as too similar or as overlapping so this may not illustrate a broad ability. It is worth considering swapping one out for another subject - maths in particular is easy to fall back on if you change your mind as it is complementary to most degrees.

All that aside, if you're completely happy with your choices then go for it Do what you think you'll enjoy and succeed at x) Good luck!
1998RF
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
History is a lot of work, but that seems like a good set of A levels
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads