Can you please help me improve this piece of GCSE french writing? Watch

imasomeone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello people,

This is my first TSR post so sorry if I do something wrong. I have a French essay (about half a page) however I need to change it because some parts of it look like they are form Google translate because the sentence structure is odd and there are a few grammatical errors. Could somebody please look over it for me and tell me how I could change it/ improve it to make it more simpler and better (sentence structures. grammatical mistakes etc.) but so that it is still the same level of work (it contains the same tenses, connectives and aspects that would et it high marks - I really need an A* in this in order to pass French as a whole).

Please tell me if you would like to help and I will PM it to you.

Thanks a lot
C0balt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi
I could offer some help.
I got A* for French IGCSE and I've lived in France for 3 years.

French is my 3rd language and is the weakest of 3, so my French is by no means perfect, but I think I will be able to help making it a little bit better. Final grammatical correction should be done by your teacher though :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
HenryHiddler
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by imasomeone)
Hello people,

This is my first TSR post so sorry if I do something wrong. I have a French essay (about half a page) however I need to change it because some parts of it look like they are form Google translate because the sentence structure is odd and there are a few grammatical errors. Could somebody please look over it for me and tell me how I could change it/ improve it to make it more simpler and better (sentence structures. grammatical mistakes etc.) but so that it is still the same level of work (it contains the same tenses, connectives and aspects that would et it high marks - I really need an A* in this in order to pass French as a whole).

Please tell me if you would like to help and I will PM it to you.

Thanks a lot
Hey, I would love to help you PM me

Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads