Does she like me?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Okay, so I'm at college and there was this massive class of people from mixed courses as we was re-taking a GCSE subject.

This one girl stood out like bam! Anyway a few lessons after and we ended up being paired together for a task. So we was chatting and stuff getting on okay and then I find out she's also one of my tutors sisters! LOL

Anyway, I built up the courage to go over and speak to her at another time but she seemed super nervous so I kinda just backed off and it was super awkward. Yikes.

Since then when she see's me she's all really bubbly and chatty and I'm pretty damn confused. To be fair, when I went to talk to her there was a lot of people in the room so maybe it was just to do with that??

On the way to the somewhere, she said that she was going to see her mate and I just had no idea whether to say hi to her friend (which now seems like the normal thing to do) or whether I would seem a bit intrusive and so after a short exchange of words I sat kinda away from her with my friend just to not seem 'in your face'.

Am I just being too nice?? Should I have introduced myself to her friend?

I'm just super para about this ****, I don't wanna be 'that guy'.
Anonymous #1
It would be really weird to ask her that. We barely know each other. The thing is, where she seemed so nervous before, it made me a bit unsure of what to do like as in whether she wanted me to talk to her or not. Now I feel like the weird one because every time she goes to talk to me I get nervous but I think it's because I was sure whether she wanted me to talk to her or not.

I guess I should just chill and see what happens. Deffo need to step up my game though I feel like a prat! :bricks:
Uw0tm8_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Youre in the friend zone
inachigeek21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is she a shy girl...?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Uw0tm8_)
Youre in the friend zone
Ha! Only one way to find out :cool:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by inachigeek21)
Is she a shy girl...?
This is why I'm confused. At the start she was shy but now she's pretty confident in talking with me :confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads