a2 english language coursework, help! Watch

wyldio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've chosen to do a comparison of text books from different ages, so ks3, gcse and a level. But i just realised i kinda have no idea what to write. My tutors have been quite ambiguous about it all and i really have no clue. Any ideas of what i could include in the investigation, and what i include in the methodology etc.

THANKS!
Shadesofgrey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by wyldio)
I've chosen to do a comparison of text books from different ages, so ks3, gcse and a level. But i just realised i kinda have no idea what to write. My tutors have been quite ambiguous about it all and i really have no clue. Any ideas of what i could include in the investigation, and what i include in the methodology etc.

THANKS!
Have you tried these tutors? It says IB on their site, but my sister (doing A-level English Lit) gets all the help she needs from them. They helped me through my finals in IB English and were the best. Here's their contact form. Just tell them what you need. I think you have to buy one credit first, but it is not that much for what you get in return.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (61)
37.2%
No - but I will (6)
3.66%
No - I don't want to (10)
6.1%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (87)
53.05%

Watched Threads