I talk to girls from abroad and sometimes they stop talking for some reason why? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I talk to girls from abroad and sometimes they stop talking for some reason why? Also why do I keep on going to a popular penpals site and talk to these girls to make friends. Is there something wrong with my perosnality that I miss these people so much that I cry over them? What help apart from counselling can I get help with this matter? Or is counselling the only solution to why I try and find girls from abroad mainly arabs and oriental girls and cry over them?
llys
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I take it with "talk" you mean online?
If so, they might just go offline?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by llys)
I take it with "talk" you mean online?
If so, they might just go offline?
Yes
llys
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes
Glad to be of help. :five:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by llys)
Glad to be of help. :five:
The thing is what course if action should I take should I avoid Arab and oriental girls completely? I am so sad over a Arab girl at the moment. I don't know what to do? What help can I get?
holmes221
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I talk to girls from abroad and sometimes they stop talking for some reason why? Also why do I keep on going to a popular penpals site and talk to these girls to make friends. Is there something wrong with my perosnality that I miss these people so much that I cry over them? What help apart from counselling can I get help with this matter? Or is counselling the only solution to why I try and find girls from abroad mainly arabs and oriental girls and cry over them?
You have a thing for the exotic?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by holmes221)
You have a thing for the exotic?
Perhaps. Can counselling help my problem? Also is tunisia more liberal about freindships between girls and boys than other arab countires?
Clez
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Idve thought you'd get better advice from the relationships forum.
holmes221
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Perhaps. Can counselling help my problem? Also is tunisia more liberal about freindships between girls and boys than other arab countires?
Well I have a thing for latin girls, but that was after I experienced the love of a spanish woman, my world was changed then. No longer was a I a boy anymore. Plus a diet of james bond movies. So no its normal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (524)
37.59%
No - but I will (109)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (665)
47.7%

Watched Threads