Weight loss plan Watch

saurw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey everyone, I've been aiming to lose weight and wanted your opinions on my meal plan.

Breakfast
Glass of water with lemon and cucumber slices
2x Weetabix with semi skimmed milk - 266kcal

Snack
Apple and/ or banana - 100-200kcal

Lunch
Chicken sandwich
1 piece of plain chicken
2 slices of bread
70kcal lol? worth of salad - 470kcal
200 for the chicken? Can't find an accurate figure online, this was the highest for 1 piece...

Snack

Dinner
Chicken sandwich
1 piece of plain chicken
2 slices of bread
70kcal worth of salad - 470kcal

Snack

Rough total = 1600kcal

This would be the plan almost everyday, I want foods that are cheap and quick to cook.
holocene
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Christ, that looks boring to eat.
tearteto
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
you're tongue will grow arms, a full body and mind of itself, an economy that endorses and manufacturers weapons and then shoot itself inside a week.
as long as they have low calorie / fat contents then don't be afraid of any different sauce for any of your meals. Not to mention cooking powders and so forth. depending on how you cook your chicken you can flavour it accordingly - theres no need to focus heavily on bread, you can have other starchy bases like pasta or rice as well. also chicken isn't the end all be all. Turkey's high enough in protein and round cuts of steak are almost as good as chicken for protein and are almost as clean otherwise.
saurw
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by holocene)
Christ, that looks boring to eat.
(Original post by tearteto)
you're tongue will grow arms, a full body and mind of itself, an economy that endorses and manufacturers weapons and then shoot itself inside a week.
as long as they have low calorie / fat contents then don't be afraid of any different sauce for any of your meals. Not to mention cooking powders and so forth. depending on how you cook your chicken you can flavour it accordingly - theres no need to focus heavily on bread, you can have other starchy bases like pasta or rice as well. also chicken isn't the end all be all. Turkey's high enough in protein and round cuts of steak are almost as good as chicken for protein and are almost as clean otherwise.
Boring but quick, cheap, easy and healthy so I don't mind lol
I just want healthy food that can help with weight loss
I'm at university btw so I don't want to spend anymore time/ money cooking
Greg Jackson
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
looks fine as long as you're hitting your protein and fat minimums and in a deficit that's all that matters
jimbles
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Some people will call it boring, but often you'll find some people live to eat, whereas others eat to live. I eat to live, what I eat 90% of the time is 'boring' to those who eat spag bols, casseroles etc day in day day out, but I'm okay with that.

I think that looks fine, get some rubs for your chicken and change the flavour to stop it becoming bland. But if, like me, you can train yourself to eat for fuel and improving yourself, rather than enjoyment, you will go a long way
Greg Jackson
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jimbles)
Some people will call it boring, but often you'll find some people live to eat, whereas others eat to live. I eat to live, what I eat 90% of the time is 'boring' to those who eat spag bols, casseroles etc day in day day out, but I'm okay with that.

I think that looks fine, get some rubs for your chicken and change the flavour to stop it becoming bland. But if, like me, you can train yourself to eat for fuel and improving yourself, rather than enjoyment, you will go a long way
I agree with this, there came a point where I just started looking at food for what it actually is; fuel. Instead of a warm hug or something for pleasure, and after a while it just completely changed my relationship with food, some people have a bad relationship with it, and over time I just stopped completely craving junk, must have lost the taste for it, I'll still have a pig out day once a month or so for the hell of it though
nasreen123786
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi

is their a way i could loose weight like e.g. Exercise i go to gym but still am very fat
jimbles
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Greg Jackson)
I agree with this, there came a point where I just started looking at food for what it actually is; fuel. Instead of a warm hug or something for pleasure, and after a while it just completely changed my relationship with food, some people have a bad relationship with it, and over time I just stopped completely craving junk, must have lost the taste for it, I'll still have a pig out day once a month or so for the hell of it though
same here. I won't deny myself some good, yummy food now and again as I won't lie, I love eating say, a rack of ribs smothered in sauce with chips or a massive burger! But I eat mainly for fuel, not for enjoyment.
muzika
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sandwich is not a meal. Try to cook some proper food.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (61)
37.42%
No - but I will (6)
3.68%
No - I don't want to (10)
6.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (86)
52.76%

Watched Threads