What happened? How do I get her back? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ok, so a few months back I started speaking to this girl on facebook. Long story short, we ended up getting on really well, long phone calls etc, texting 24/7, you get it.. She is absolutely gorgeous, I didn't even get why she was speaking to me, but she was. Before we even met, we were getting on so well that we discussed relationships etc. After a month and a bit of constant talking, I met her and we went to my house, sat cuddling watching movies etc. That went well, we continued to speak, then a week or so later I went to her house. After this, I have no idea what it is, but she just started being a bit off with me, and soon enough we stopped speaking altogether. Oh, I forgot to mention that before this, she told me she loved me etc etc. I have no idea what went wrong, the only thing I can think of is that I don't exactly have the body of an Abercrombie & Fitch model..

Despite not speaking for the past couple of months, every now and again I think about her, how beautiful she is, how well we got along, how good it felt just chilling with her. Without sounding weird, I also occasionally give her facebook page a visit. I really want to have what we had again. It wasn't a proper relationship, but it was heading that way before it suddenly died down. I'm afraid of texting her or something as I have no idea what she would say, in fact, I have no idea what I could say.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Does anybody have any advice or an input to this topic?

Thanks in advance.
Sneferu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Text her/ messge her, and go from there. If she doesn't text back, after a suitable amount of time, then it's probaly a good idea to let her go. In which I would cut all ties, in order to help me move on.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you asked her why? maybe she got scared and freaked out?
fajitamunch
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You probably didn't take action and she lost interest. If a girl invites you to watch a film, she normally expects sex. She might have tried several times and you never really took it anywhere.
llys
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You could ask her. I know you may not get an honest answer, but if you really want to know it may be worth a shot. She may tell you that she's "just not that into you" or whatever - then you know. And if you get no answer in the next week (say), then at least you know it is permanent and there will be no fixing it, so you can move on.
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In my experience girls change their minds. It happens almost inexplicably and when you least expect it, there is little logic to it, but it is genuine. They don't feel the same anymore and there is nothing to be done to change it. I have a suspicion that being 'too keen' sometimes seeds it though.
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok, so a few months back I started speaking to this girl on facebook. Long story short, we ended up getting on really well, long phone calls etc, texting 24/7, you get it.. She is absolutely gorgeous, I didn't even get why she was speaking to me, but she was. Before we even met, we were getting on so well that we discussed relationships etc. After a month and a bit of constant talking, I met her and we went to my house, sat cuddling watching movies etc. That went well, we continued to speak, then a week or so later I went to her house. After this, I have no idea what it is, but she just started being a bit off with me, and soon enough we stopped speaking altogether. Oh, I forgot to mention that before this, she told me she loved me etc etc. I have no idea what went wrong, the only thing I can think of is that I don't exactly have the body of an Abercrombie & Fitch model..

Despite not speaking for the past couple of months, every now and again I think about her, how beautiful she is, how well we got along, how good it felt just chilling with her. Without sounding weird, I also occasionally give her facebook page a visit. I really want to have what we had again. It wasn't a proper relationship, but it was heading that way before it suddenly died down. I'm afraid of texting her or something as I have no idea what she would say, in fact, I have no idea what I could say.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Does anybody have any advice or an input to this topic?

Thanks in advance.
That OP, is why you fail.

If you truly desire her then you must ascertain why she's acting this way and then either accept what she says or go get her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (214)
39.12%
No - but I will (38)
6.95%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.58%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (259)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise