Grades Watch

Liv15-99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
In my last year (year 11) and finding myself frantically flapping around and uncontrollably panicking for my GCSE's (my core subjects are in around 5 months time and my first vocational subject, which is Art, is in 3 months time).
Wanted to know what sort of grades I need to be able to do law as an A2 level and what sort of grades are needed for me to be confident with choosing law as an A-level and to expect good grades to come out of it??
My GCSE options are art, graphics, photography, radio production, sociology and the typical English, maths and science-all of which I am predicted B or above??
Any advice would be very helpful, thank you.
aersh8
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Liv15-99)
In my last year (year 11) and finding myself frantically flapping around and uncontrollably panicking for my GCSE's (my core subjects are in around 5 months time and my first vocational subject, which is Art, is in 3 months time).
Wanted to know what sort of grades I need to be able to do law as an A2 level and what sort of grades are needed for me to be confident with choosing law as an A-level and to expect good grades to come out of it??
My GCSE options are art, graphics, photography, radio production, sociology and the typical English, maths and science-all of which I am predicted B or above??
Any advice would be very helpful, thank you.
A grades are probably the norm for Law applicants. However taking law as an a level isn't much of an advantage since you will still start everything from scratch at university so they don't care much about it. Just focus on essay subjects and practice a lot of past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liv15-99
Rep:
?
Thank you:-)
twelfthnight
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Also when you come to do law you have to sit an 'LNAT' as well, so even if your grades aren't the best, if you do okay/well in that you should be fine
Liv15-99
Rep:
?
Ah great, thank you!😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (141)
38.42%
No - but I will (21)
5.72%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (179)
48.77%

Watched Threads