University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Offer Holders 2015 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
got an unconditional offer for Law! ☺️
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by kieranrafferty1
Yeah, I've heard for maths :smile: Have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No!! When did you apply and hear? What were your grades? And did you get an offer.. I'm worried:frown:
Original post by flmr44
got an unconditional offer for Law! ☺️

Many congratulations. I am waiting for any kind of offer on Law.
Reply 243
Original post by orlrighty
Many congratulations. I am waiting for any kind of offer on Law.

thank you! :smile: I'm sure they won't be long! where have you applied? :biggrin:
Original post by flmr44
thank you! :smile: I'm sure they won't be long! where have you applied? :biggrin:

Unconditional offer from Aberdeen so far.
Original post by LookIts_Liam
Just got an offer for medicine - been waiting for what feels like years and I got my first choice offer first! See you in September (assuming the summer goes well)

Aaaaaaaaa I got a medicine offer too! So excited!
Reply 246
Original post by orlrighty
Unconditional offer from Aberdeen so far.

That's great, well done! :smile:
Ooh, has anyone got an offer for History and English Lit?

I'm freaking.

Want to go desperately, and it's my first choice. Been waiting for four months, eep.
Has anyone gotten an offer for Business and Management?

Sent my application in October and still haven't heard back.
Reply 249
Original post by medahoe
Has anyone gotten an offer for Business and Management?

Sent my application in October and still haven't heard back.

I got mine already when applying around September and received it November. What did you do (IB, A levels) and how did you do?
Oh well. Looks like another week without answers. See you all on Monday. Have an excellent weekend.
Reply 251
Has any got a condition for accounting and finance ?
wanted to know the conditions
Hi I got an offer for Medicine from Edinburgh but I totally cannot decide whether i want Glasgow or Edinburgh! :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cora06140
Anyone with their grades already got an offer straight into 2nd year? Is it advisable to go into 2nd year - don't you risk missing out on a lot of things?

I'm an American and already in university so I got an offer for year 2. But it's preferable to me because I'm a little older

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by misha.gil
Hi I got an offer for Medicine from Edinburgh but I totally cannot decide whether i want Glasgow or Edinburgh! :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I gotta decide between Edinburgh and Lancaster :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Deciding this is so tough :s-smilie::sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 256
Is there anyone who got an offer for Economics? I applied for economics and sociology, and haven't received anything yet....waiting is killing me :s-smilie: also, I'm from EU (Italy...any Italian here? :biggrin:) and I have no one to talk with about uni...
I got an offer for accounting and finance- need to take an SAT Subject Test (USA) and get a 650 on math.
Original post by Tyvm
I got mine already when applying around September and received it November. What did you do (IB, A levels) and how did you do?

I am currently doing IB and am predicted at 37 points and 667 in HL.

Edinburgh is the last uni I am waiting to hear from, I was accepted almost instantaneously by City, Royal Holloway, Queen Mary and Durham.
Original post by coraroc
Is there anyone who got an offer for Economics? I applied for economics and sociology, and haven't received anything yet....waiting is killing me :s-smilie: also, I'm from EU (Italy...any Italian here? :biggrin:) and I have no one to talk with about uni...

Hi! Italian applicant here! I applied for linguistics, still waiting for Edinburgh to reply though! They're quite slow, aren't they?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending