RachaelFR
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi everyone
I'm just wondering has anyone done an HEFC/Access course to get onto the nursing degree at northumbria? Also just wondering what their degree is like for Nursing (adult)? Thanks x
Northumbria University
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi RachaelFR,

A lot of students that come onto our nursing courses do Access Courses, but different colleges offer varieties of courses. Your best bet is to give admissions a call on 0191 243 7900, to double check that we accept your access course.

In terms of the course, student nurses have periods of placement and periods of university study. If you call admissions on the number above, they will be able to give you more specific course information and answer any questions you have about the course.

You can also check out the nursing student profiles here to see what students like most about the adult nursing course.

If you need any more information please don't hesiate to DM us!

Sarah
RascalRach
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi. I am currently doing an Hefc to hopfully get onto Adult Nursing degree course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.28%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.56%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.57%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.33%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.56%
I think it's an unfair expectation (59)
27.31%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.39%

Watched Threads