The Student Room Group

I need a little help finding a uni right for me

Hi, I want to study biology at uni next year but have struggled to find five unis i really want to go to which have the right entry requirements. (Im hoping to get ABC). You see, i just really want to go to Oxford Brookes but i know i need to give myself more options. So far im applying to Brookes and Sheffield Hallam. Also, because i'll have literally only just turned 18 when i go to uni i want to be relatively close to home (midlands) and i dont like big cities. As you can probs tell i need some help so was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for unis?? Thanks
Do you need more options?

Believe me, closeness to home is underrated. When you see people forking out money for train tickets home for Christmas you'll be laughing!

My family home is in Cornwall, so for me I was restricted to Plymouth, Exeter and Bristol for closeness to home! I had my heart set on UWE and didn't want to do anywhere else. Made it my first choice and picked 4 other random universities, but I studied like anything and got UWE.

Do make sure you go for an open day to Brookes and make sure it's the one, similarly for Sheffield Hallam as your backup. Don't stress too much and enjoy A Levels :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending