Helpme.
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Out of the Alevels you have chosen what would you target yourself to have done by the end of December. (AS)

My targets: Finish C1, C2, S1 (Maths) Finish Unit 1 & 2 (Chem) likewise for Bio and Eco
username1620381
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How would you get them finished by then?
anonwinner
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What's the point of finishing all your units so early...
_-_Ella_-_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Helpme.)
Out of the Alevels you have chosen what would you target yourself to have done by the end of December. (AS)

My targets: Finish C1, C2, S1 (Maths) Finish Unit 1 & 2 (Chem) likewise for Bio and Eco
I disagree with the above comments. I think it is good to finish all your units (if you can). It means that when you come to class it is just revision.
username1620381
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You can only go as fast as the class, otherwise you get confused - at least I do. I can see what you are saying, I just don't think for me this is wise.
Project Tsukyomi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Bloody hell!!! all that by December that is insane.
Helpme.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Project Tsukyomi)
Bloody hell!!! all that by December that is insane.
Finished c1 c2 s1 already once c1(twice) need to recap/practice more to get it into my head. unit 1 chem finished it likewise bio need to do questions.
this is what i done so far close to finish unit 1 eco.

i study 1/2hrs a day
Project Tsukyomi
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Finished c1 c2 s1 already once c1(twice) need to recap/practice more to get it into my head. unit 1 chem finished it likewise bio need to do questions.
this is what i done so far close to finish unit 1 eco.

i study 1/2hrs a day
How is that even possible? you study 1-2 hours a day and done all that did you start in the summer or something? Either way I shouldn't be so shocked myself looking at my schedule I think I'm gonna be done a level by December too because of how fast the college is teaching and im quite far ahead than the college. But to be finished this fast I must say that's quite impressive.
Helpme.
Rep:
?
How is that even possible? you study 1-2 hours a day and done all that did you start in the summer or something? Either way I shouldn't be so shocked myself looking at my schedule I think I'm gonna be done a level by December too because of how fast the college is teaching and im quite far ahead than the college. But to be finished this fast I must say that's quite impressive.
Lets say average 1:30hrs on weekdays, weekends 4hrs on sat and sun. and i work in my frees/private which is 8hrs a week are you doing a2?
Project Tsukyomi
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lets say average 1:30hrs on weekdays, weekends 4hrs on sat and sun. and i work in my frees/private which is 8hrs a week are you doing a2?
No as level
Helpme.
Rep:
?
No as level
Oh nice, what subjects are you taking? Hows studying going for you?
blondelocks
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Finish unit 1 and unit 2 economics by end of December!?
Helpme.
Rep:
?
(Original post by blondelocks)
Finish unit 1 and unit 2 economics by end of December!?
Economics is hard? Idk i find it easy to cope with
blondelocks
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Economics is hard? Idk i find it easy to cope with
Yeah but you haven't even finished unit 1 yet, how are you going you going to finish that and have covered unit 2 by the end of December?

Besides, why do you want to cover everything so early?
Helpme.
Rep:
?
Yeah but you haven't even finished unit 1 yet, how are you going you going to finish that and have covered unit 2 by the end of December?

Besides, why do you want to cover everything so early?
Idk, but I know I will... Oh just to stay on top of my game... and see what I can get for the mocks
blondelocks
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Idk, but I know I will... Oh just to stay on top of my game... and see what I can get for the mocks
Staying on top of the game is good. But surely we won't sit unit 2 mocks as the content won't be covered by Jan?
Helpme.
Rep:
?
Staying on top of the game is good. But surely we won't sit unit 2 mocks as the content won't be covered by Jan?
For economics I am
blondelocks
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For economics I am
Sitting unit 2 without covering the entire syllabus is ******ed man.

Anyhow, good luck with your December work.
Dilzo999
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just enjoy your holiday, there's no need to grind and finish stuff take it slow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (96)
58.18%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (18)
10.91%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (21)
12.73%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (12)
7.27%
I haven't started researching yet (9)
5.45%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.45%

Watched Threads