The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2015

Watch this thread
bjs129
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Spoken to Lambeth this morning, shortlisting delayed so we should hear next week.
Georgeismine
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
4 Breams Building just changed to "second interview - slots available to book" on the Gateway. No email as of yet.
LegalRose
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Georgeismine)
4 Breams Building just changed to "second interview - slots available to book" on the Gateway. No email as of yet.
Well done. Have you been able to book the slot on the gateway? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Georgeismine
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LegalRose)
Well done. Have you been able to book the slot on the gateway? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. Not yet. It takes me back to my first round interview time if I try to do anything. Probably will update later today.
typonaut
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RVIC)
I often wonder whether Chambers handing out rejections ought to tell you your ranking. It seems like a lot of people apply to very top sets (Doughty Street, Garden Court) without a realistic understanding of just how elite they are…
Those sets aren't that elite, you at least have a chance if you have a Russell Group degree, but slim pickings if you haven't. See the ranking here:

http://www.indx.co.uk/pupilbase/
filthynines
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Albion rejections by email. Gateway - strangely - not yet updated.
LegalRose
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Georgeismine)
No. Not yet. It takes me back to my first round interview time if I try to do anything. Probably will update later today.
Okay, thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Barista
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Anyone know when Red Lion are letting candidates know about 2nd Rds?
Xanyi
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Any news from Kenworthy's or Linenhall?
LegalPoodle
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by The Barista)
Anyone know when Red Lion are letting candidates know about 2nd Rds?
When I asked what the timetable for letting candidates know about next rounds was they started talking about offer day... I feel there may have been a slight miscommunication there... 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
filthynines
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Nothing from Kenworthy's, but rejection from Old Square by email.
everythingxxxx
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Xanyi)
Any news from Kenworthy's or Linenhall?
Kenworthys invites out this morning by email
901dL
Badges: 7
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LegalRose)
Has anyone, other than filthynines, received an invite to first round at St Ives? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
My application got there on the 30th June and I haven't heard anything. When did your app get there? Is it just me or does it seem rather odd how they don't seem to be contacting successful applicants for 1st rounds at the same time?
pupiltobe23
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Telephone call from Five Paper with second round invite
deeda
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LegalPoodle)
When I asked what the timetable for letting candidates know about next rounds was they started talking about offer day... I feel there may have been a slight miscommunication there... 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
A friend of mine who interviewed at Red Lion said they are only doing 1 round of interviews so that might be why they talked about offer day...

Has anyone heard from 9-12 Bell Yard post 1st round?
pupil12345
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Has anyone heard from 9-12 Bell Yard post 1st round?[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet on 9-12! Has anybody heard either way from 6KBW post second round? Or did anybody ask at interview when they would be making announcing their decision?
deeda
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by pupil12345)
Nothing yet on 9-12! Has anybody heard either way from 6KBW post second round? Or did anybody ask at interview when they would be making announcing their decision?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same about 6kbw - I've heard nothing from them, and am wondering if they'll let us know before 3 August or not as I didn't get a chance to ask on Saturday
LegalPoodle
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by deeda)
A friend of mine who interviewed at Red Lion said they are only doing 1 round of interviews so that might be why they talked about offer day...

Oh! I interviewed there last year and it was two rounds so I just assumed that it would be the same this year (especially as they used the same email 😋). That would explain though their response and the fact they did a bail app this year! Thanks for the heads up! Now I won't be sitting by my email for three weeks waiting to hear! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
pinktape
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Just managed to book second round on Gateway for 4 Breams, but Gateway then reverted to saying First Interview with the second round date confirmed.

Have called Gateway administrators and they said 4 Breams just haven't un-ticked a box from 1st round, but second rounds are confirmed. Just thought I'd share in case anyone else's Gateway looks really odd.
LegalRose
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by everythingxxxx)
Kenworthys invites out this morning by email

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (25)
28.41%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
35.23%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
9.09%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.41%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.68%
I’m starting to consider my university options (12)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (2)
2.27%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.27%

Watched Threads