The Student Room Group

Users of accounting information

If a question says identify the users of accounting information, would you just simply list them out such as 'managers, employees, the owner, suppliers'?
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
I'd refer to them a stakeholders, and subject to the level of information required by the question I'd briefly explain what their requirements are
Reply 3
Original post by MahmoodReza
I'd refer to them a stakeholders, and subject to the level of information required by the question I'd briefly explain what their requirements are

Ok, thanks, I'll do that :smile: Got another question, apart from managers, are there any others users of management accounting information you could think of?
Lenders of finance eg banks, customers, the public, government (compliance and tax)
Reply 5
Original post by MahmoodReza
Lenders of finance eg banks, customers, the public, government (compliance and tax)

How would customers and the public be interested in the management accounting ​information?
Customers will want stability & continuity of supply - ac information helps evaluate this
Public may wish to know about impact & activities of an organisation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending