Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What was/is your best or worst experience/moment with a teacher whilst at/in school ?

Who was/is your favourite teacher, and why?

ReputationRep:
    my mummy is my fave

worst experience was when my english teacher made me dance with her

ReputationRep:
    The most embarassing experience was when my friend wrote a note to another friend, commenting on the English teacher (who was talking to me at the time)

"I hate him, he's so gay and it's so obvious he's in love with Helen. Why doesn't he just take her off for some "private lessons?"

and he caught them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)
    What was/is your best or worst experience/moment with a teacher whilst at/in school ?

my year head is the coolest teacher. He's the old laid back hippy type but is still a total history genius (he's also my history teacher). He always treats you with respect and organises tons of social stuff and gets drunk at them. He also always writes me amazing references.

One time when i was drunk i asked him if he wanted to get high but didn't do anything about it.

ReputationRep:
    best teacher:my chem teacher--hes really gud n undastandin
    teacher hat makes me laugh alot(cos hes mad): ict
    worst teacher: the other chem teach

most embarrssing moments: when the good chemistry teacher decides t discuss me from back in year 7............arghhhhhhhhhh why do pple do that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    The most embarassing experience was when my friend wrote a note to another friend, commenting on the English teacher (who was talking to me at the time)

"I hate him, he's so gay and it's so obvious he's in love with Helen. Why doesn't he just take her off for some "private lessons?"

and he caught them.
    oh god. lol. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)

and he caught them.
    EMBARRASSING*

ReputationRep:
    I think alot of people have accidentally called their teacher "mum" or "dad."

ReputationRep:
    I was in science after school because I'd spilt my experiment all over the floor and I happened to say something about my maths teacher, when my science teacher went 'But you're his best friend, you're always in his room' so the whole world thinks he's my best friend... that's embarressing (sp)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)

My worst experience (apparently) was biting the nursery teacher because she was annoying me. I think she had the cheek to try and teach me something, :rolleyes: .

Favourite teacher was my old chemistry teacher. He was in inspiration to study science and I would never have pulled up my GCSE grade to an A* without him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)

I have :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    Favourite teacher was my old chemistry teacher. He was in inspiration to study science and I would never have pulled up my GCSE grade to an A* without him.
    my GCSE chemistry teacher was excellent - soooo amazing and my biology teacher was just SEXY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    well my mum and dad are both teachers...so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    well my mum and dad are both teachers...so
    what do they teach?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    EMBARRASSING*
    Yeah, that's the one. I always get that mixed up. Anyway, it was somewhat humiliating.

And no, he wasn't really in love with me!

My favourite teacher was my Chemistry teacher, who was an absolute nutcase. I was scared shitless of him in year 7 and 8, but grew to like him and in 6th form he was fantastic, really inspiring.

ReputationRep:
    what i hate is strict teachers who try and make you conform to their stupid rules for the sake of disipline.

ReputationRep:
    my GCSE chemistry teacher was excellent - soooo amazing and my biology teacher was just SEXY

I had a crush on my old DT teacher :rolleyes: he was great...

ReputationRep:
    what do they teach?
    dad is head of a special needs school and mum is deputy head of sixth form and sociology teacher (at A Level only)

ReputationRep:
    Here’s another topic: anyone ever had a crush on a teacher?

I haven’t, but my friend is obsessed with the PE teacher at school, she’s been obsessed with him for six years. She baby-sits for his kids quite a lot (wonder why, eh?) , and always goes in his room, after he’s gone….hmm..I have a strange friend :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

I had a crush on my old DT teacher :rolleyes: he was great...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 1, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.