The Student Room Group
nighthawk
Hello,

Am I right in thinking that on my application form for Cambridge I need to put down AS/A2 module scores and grades? I think this is required too on the UCAS form now as well? - In which case what are the grade boundaries for individual modules out of 90 and 120? I assume they do not vary by subject?

I realise I should know this, I know 480 is an A but not too much else...

Thanks.

Easiest to get a calculator and multiply the max mark by 0.8 for an A, 0.7 for a B, 0.6 for a C... to work out 80%, 70%, 60% etc.

I know that out of 90 an A is 72 and out of 120 it's 96.
nighthawk
Hello,

Am I right in thinking that on my application form for Cambridge I need to put down AS/A2 module scores and grades?

As far as I can remember, it was just the grade on the Cambridge Application Form (the blue one) and then my college (and I think all the others) sent out a supplementary application questionnaire, which basked for individual module marks and things like class size and stuff.

That was two years ago so it could've changed.
Reply 3
This year you have to fill in the white sheet with your UMS marks and what they were out of and just the overall grades on the blue sheet. On the UCAS form you can put module grades, but not UMS

:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending