stoltguyboo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have two , qualifications that i'm trying to add into UCAS but I'm unsure of which they are.

They are - Level 2 Diploma In Aviation Environment.

Which do i choose? And how do i input them?
Snufkin
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
Is this a BTEC diploma or a City & Guilds qualification? What is the awarding organisation? If you can't see it on the dropdown menu, just click 'Other' and write it in the box.
stoltguyboo
Rep:
?
Oh bless you! Tack!

I'm currently finishing off my last year as a business student and where I've entered obviously Business shall i put the, grades as ''Pending''? Until i get my overall grade next year?
stoltguyboo
Rep:
?
And also should i add my modules grades also.
Snufkin
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
Ingen orsak. Yes put 'Pending' if you don't know your results. Without knowing exactly what course you're doing, I can’t say if you need to include your module grades or not. As far as I am aware you don't need to but it can be helpful if you do.
stoltguyboo
Rep:
?
Thanks very much I've added all module scores etc this section of UCAS is by far the hardest for me As i have no idea which thing's to enter! lol.

Thank you once again.

I have 38 certificates , But jeez i have been told to only enter my BTEC's/Diplomas etc so it doesn't look very much lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (218)
44.22%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (56)
11.36%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.3%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (103)
20.89%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (53)
10.75%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.48%

Watched Threads