The Student Room Group

Please help: Creative Writing MAs?

Hello. I'm beginning a creative writing MA in January. I want to be in London, but the only universities there that have creative writing MA programs with a January start are London Met and Westminster. I've got unconditional offers from both, and have a sense that Westminster is better overall, but I don't know if one has a better program. Does anyone know much about their writing programs? Thank you!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mellier
Hello. I'm beginning a creative writing MA in January. I want to be in London, but the only universities there that have creative writing MA programs with a January start are London Met and Westminster. I've got unconditional offers from both, and have a sense that Westminster is better overall, but I don't know if one has a better program. Does anyone know much about their writing programs? Thank you!

Hi there,

Firstly, congratulations on receiving an offer from us!

We're hosting a postgraduate information evening next week (12 November 2014) - do you live in the UK? If so, it's a great opportunity for you to see the campus and chat to academics and ask them questions about the course. Current students will also be around if you have any questions about what it's like to study here. If you would like to attend, you can sign up here.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the course or the university - I'm here to help.

Anthony
Reply 2
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your reply. I'm not yet in the UK, unfortunately, but I did accept the offer from Westminster. So I'll see you in January!

Best regards,
M.E.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending