Msc. Business Analytics, Operational Research, Data Science, Statistics

Watch
Op.Research
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

I will graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics ( Emphasis on Management Science and Finance) in 2015 from a Swiss University with a 2:1 distinction.

I'm highly interested in pursuing my studies with a MSc. in Operational Research, Management Science or Business Analytics. Since Switzerland is not offering a good specialization in that field, I will most likely apply in the UK.

My question is, could you advice me on any good Msc. from a UK University? My main goal would be to work in the quantitative consulting and business Analytics, Finance or Aviation industry, using statistics and data science in my work.

I have a quantitative background and a good knowledge of statistics and programming ( R, Excel etc..). I Was a private teacher in statistics, made a summer internship in the Sales & Business Development, currently speaking 3 languages.Besides, I am a member of different association and clubs.

I'm also interested in any masters degree related to Business and Economics. For example: Imperial College of London-Msc in Economics and Strategy for Business.

Thank you in Advance!
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (174)
14.51%
I'm not sure (56)
4.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (350)
29.19%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.92%
I'm not a current university student (584)
48.71%

Watched Threads