Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    none the lost this time, but im about 1,000 short altogether.
    Must have lost the majority of that during the bono bashing day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    no no no, maximum 20-30 posts. Not 500!
    Oh but it was, honestly! Argh, am I going mad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Must have lost the majority of that during the bono bashing day
    no way. i should think that figure is exagerated.

ReputationRep:
    What about loss of threads for no reason?

EDIT: and 300 posts.

ReputationRep:
    On the bono bashing day I lost about 100. Last night I lost 105 or so with the mysterious deletion of the Empire. If you count the loses to my other account then last night's loss was 170 or so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    On the bono bashing day I lost about 100. Last night I lost 105 or so with the mysterious deletion of the Empire. If you count the loses to my other account then last night's loss was 170 or so.
    do you want a medal?

it's just an internet forum

besides, apart from the empire thread which i know nothing about, that figure is way too high.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    do you want a medal?

besides, apart from the empire thread which i know nothing about, that figure is way too high.
    Who deleted the empire thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    do you want a medal?

Is the thread not titled loss of posts? I was commenting on the number of posts that I lost. The figure is accurate. There is no way that I can prove it of course but it is accurate. If you were wondering about Padfoot's claim too it is also accurate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Who deleted the empire thread?
    Nobody knows exept for the person who did it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    do you want a medal?

Then why do u start a thread telling people that they lost posts, then when they tell you how many, u get all defensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Then why do u start a thread telling people that they lost posts, then when they tell you how many, u get all defensive.
    lol, this isn't defensive. the thread was just to tell ppl that may have lost a few posts. I didn't want ppl telling me how many, and asking about the 'empire' and talking about bono!

If you see that as defensive then I suggest you calm down.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.