Msd91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys

after using the search function for this question i couldn't really find anything concrete.

I am studying an extended diploma in IT, i'm in my second year and i have nearly finished my UCAS - with the only thing holding me back is how to declare my results.

What i have done so far is say i am on extended diploma course, currently set the overall grade as pending, and that i get the qualification in june 2015, and have listed the 9 modules from last year with my grades. Is this right? i can't add a further 9 modules for this year because it expects me to know the names of this years modules and the grades i got which isn't possible as i've just started my 2nd year.

Any help on what to do?

Thanks
annoy123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello,

I am in my second year studying BTEC ICT Level 3 Extended Diploma. I've sent off my application today but have to wait for college to give me a reference.

My advice would be ask your course lecturer what units you might be doing next? Enter those into UCAS, you leave the grades blank but put the date that you will receive the grades by.

For example; Unit 11 System Analysis & Design - Grade: .... - Qualification Date: June 2015.

This is what I have done.
Msd91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Thanks for the reply

I will ask them tomorrow. can they decide to change what units they do or are they set in stone for the year?

what if i were to leave it as it is, with just the 9 modules declared would the university realise i have 9 more to do this year or would it ruin my application?
annoy123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know one of my friends who did this course last year and went to University this year. The units that he entered into UCAS, I think 2 of the units were swapped with others but he was still accepted.

It could possibly ruin your application but ask your course lecturer and explain the situation that you're applying to University and need to know the final modules to complete the application. If they can't predict what modules you're going to do, contact UCAS and see what they have to say.

What course you hoping to do and where?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.83%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.44%
Not great so far... (229)
35.5%
I want to drop out! (124)
19.22%

Watched Threads