AS Biology Help!

Watch this thread
clempayne98
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi everyone, I have just start AS Biology and already am finding it very difficult! Are there any tips anyone can give me, or any books they'd advise me to get? thanks!
Twirlycurlygirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Hi, which exam board are you doing?
clempayne98
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Twirlycurlygirl)
Hi, which exam board are you doing?
Aqa!
Twirlycurlygirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I just finished doing AS Biology last year with AQA. Do you have the Nelson Thornes text book? Also which chapters have you done. I found that the first chapters my school started with were the hardest ones. Data & Disease really threw me but when we started on the lungs and the heart it got a bit easier!

Also remember that the percentages to pass arent that high so you don't need to be getting 100% in every test to get a passing grade.

Is there anything in particular that you are finding difficult at the moment? I just used the Nelson Thornes book but also watched lots of youtube videos because sometimes that explained things more clearly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (52)
26.4%
As I expected (65)
32.99%
Harder (72)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.06%

Watched Threads