Scroll to see replies

yes, bear™ would very much like to know why they do this

:beard:

[scrollr]:holmes:[/scrollr]
Reply 2
I wanna know too
Reply 3
Do it for the vine
I'm female and I have no idea why some girls do this... I'm curious too but I don't think we will find an answer on TSR!
Looks better when done right

Although i dont know anyone who has shaved them off. I get mine threaded but that still leaves hair
Reply 6
Because women.
Cos if God gave you the wrong eyebrows, the only solution is to send them back and do it yourself.

Spoiler

Well the OP wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

Answer: I don't, next question please.
Original post by mscaffrey
Well the OP wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

Answer: I don't, next question please.

lol get your mind out the gutter girl
Reply 10
Gotta love those scouse brows
Original post by tillytots
Looks better when done right

Although i dont know anyone who has shaved them off. I get mine threaded but that still leaves hair

do you pencil over them after you thread them?
A lot of people fill in their eyebrows or pencil over them, but I've (personally) not met one person who's completely shaved them off...
I don't think anyone actually shaves them off? Aside from a few very 'eccentric' individuals. Most girls just pluck then neaten out the shape with pencil... Granted a lot do this to excess and they end up looking like they're entirely pencilled on.
Here in the Middle East, I've seen several Arab women who have shaved off their eyebrows and they draw it on everyday. But I still never understood why they do this! :confused:
Reply 15
The only girl I know who actively shaves them off entirely does it so she can use liquid eyeliner to draw thin lines to match her hair which is generally an unnatural neon colour.
Original post by matthewduncan
do you pencil over them after you thread them?

Yes
Why do they glue fake eyelashes on? Or use fake hair extensions?
Reply 18
well when your trying to get intimate with that special someone, and you got hair in places, you feel so good...so you take it off!
Original post by Birkenhead
Why do they glue fake eyelashes on? Or use fake hair extensions?

We want to feel preddy ^.^

Quick Reply

Latest