titration
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Basically I just wanted to ask... Do you get free braces when holding a valid HC2 certificate? Thanks in advance..
QuantumStuff
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You do not have to pay for NHS dental treatment if, when your treatment starts, you are:
– under 18
– under 19 and in full-time education
– pregnant or you’ve had a baby in the 12 months before treatment starts
– staying in an NHS hospital and the hospital dentist carries out your treatment
– an NHS Hospital Dental Service outpatient (although you may have to pay for your dentures or bridges)
You can also get free NHS dental treatment if, when the treatment starts or when you’re asked to pay:
– you’re included in an award of Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, income-related Employment and Support Allowance or Pension Credit guarantee credit
– you’re named on, or entitled to, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
– you’re named on a valid HC2 certificateve to pay for NHS dental treatment if, when your treatment starts, you are:
– under 18
– under 19 and in full-time education
– pregnant or you’ve had a baby in the 12 months before treatment starts
– staying in an NHS hospital and the hospital dentist carries out your treatment
– an NHS Hospital Dental Service outpatient (although you may have to pay for your dentures or bridges)
You can also get free NHS dental treatment if, when the treatment starts or when you’re asked to pay:
– you’re included in an award of Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, income-related Employment and Support Allowance or Pension Credit guarantee credit
– you’re named on, or entitled to, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate

– you’re named on a valid HC2 certificate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (605)
33.84%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (749)
41.89%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (354)
19.8%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise