Turn on thread page Beta

Economics, Cambridge – Which college ? watch

ReputationRep:
    About subjects. Im studying maths,physics, economics and psychology. Planning to carry all four onto A2, and i am considering trying to teach myself AS further maths over the summer holiday so i can pick it up at A2 when i return. Wat about everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually considering doing the same as you (teaching myself further maths) as I am studying Maths, Economics, English, History, Latin this year. Have heard the Cam course is extremely mathematical so may well need it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amrad)
    I'm actually considering doing the same as you (teaching myself further maths) as I am studying Maths, Economics, English, History, Latin this year. Have heard the Cam course is extremely mathematical so may well need it.
    would definitely recommend doing further maths.

Like you, i taught myself the Further maths modules, and i reckon that this was a major factor in getting a place.

ReputationRep:
    any extra credit for self-teaching as opposed to taking it as a subject? (and therefore ending up with 6 AS levels)

ReputationRep:
    I hold an offer for Economics at Cambridge 2004....It's mathematical?!?!?! And no one told me? Damn.....

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.