The Student Room Group

I want some naked photos doing

I want to have a photoshoot done of me in little clothing, and naked but shot in tasteful ways etc like boudoir photoshoots for women. How do I go about this? been looking on a few websites but they dont say anything about men. ( I am gay) I really want to have some done!
I hear artists like painting nudes, really like it. They are a creepy bunch. A female artist might be willing.

Not sure about photography, but I imagine female photographers are similar.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Erm...

For a model portfolio? Or vanity?

That's where we need to start!
Bit... weird! lol. Why do you want one done, if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming its not going on display in the kitchen.
Reply 4
Original post by hellodave5
Bit... weird! lol. Why do you want one done, if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming its not going on display in the kitchen.

I want the majority in clothes, just photos for me. I also want some like half naked, and then like some naked but where you cant see genitals like arms and legs placed in the way etc
Reply 5
Original post by lucienj
Erm...

For a model portfolio? Or vanity?

That's where we need to start!

For a portfolio :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by justjake09
For a portfolio :smile:

Well, you need to pay a photographer. Have a look for one locally online!

I wouldn't recommend doing it for someone for free. They might see it as a chance for something sexual. I guess (hope?!) that you are 18?
Reply 7
Original post by lucienj
Well, you need to pay a photographer. Have a look for one locally online!

I wouldn't recommend doing it for someone for free. They might see it as a chance for something sexual. I guess (hope?!) that you are 18?

Ive had a quick look, but all I can find is like sexy underwear shoots for women, like dominatrix style.. I guess I could just look for like general photography like fashion shots and be half naked maybe.

haha, yeah im way over 18
Reply 8
Original post by justjake09
Ive had a quick look, but all I can find is like sexy underwear shoots for women, like dominatrix style.. I guess I could just look for like general photography like fashion shots and be half naked maybe.

haha, yeah im way over 18

You just have to ask them. If you are a photographer, money is money! Probably a woman or a straight photographer would be the way to go down; especially if you know what you want to.
Find local photographers online that deal with related genres of photography and drop them an email. Odds are if it's their comfort zone and you're able to pay them what their going rate is for this sort of work you'll be able to negotiate something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending