Worrying about one night stand :(

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm a fresher at uni, and this week I had a one night stand for the first time. This is VERY unlike me as I am quiet and shy, I just got carried away. But now, I am worrying like crazy about if I see this guy again around campus as I wouldn't know how to react. To make things worse, all of my friends were there when I decided to go back to his so they all know, and I'm scared that they will think I am 'easy'.

Sorry if I'm over reacting but I can't help but regretting it and it is playing on my mind!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thankyou. I am just worried about Monday morning and seeing him and all of my friends
elisabeth1996
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
just shrug and smile if any questions are asked, because you are cooler than them. watch mean girls beforehand if it helps cos this is your life and your body. or watch sex and the city.
SkeletonLady
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Honestly the whole 'easy' thing is suuuuch ********. Your value or social reputation isn't based on what kind of sex you have, who you have it with, or how long you've known them for. It's your decision, your body, and your goddamn life, go own it!

If anyone thinks bad of you for it then they are pathetic tbh. And probably just insecure about their own sexuality.

Honestly you should just invite them all to a super kinky bondage orgy.

Lol I kid. But seriously, one night stands are absolutely cool. If you found you didn't like it, welp you know tou don't like that now, so you've learned something inportant about yourself, and as for seeing him around or whatever...
Well there are so many people you will pass in the corridors that have slept with each other, it's all part of the life and I'm sure he ain't gonna be weird about it.

Just say hi to him like you know him from around. You don't have to bring it up. And if he does, have a laugh about it eh?

Hope this helps a lil. Loads of people do this, its all good x
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.13%
I'm not sure (26)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (179)
31.63%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.12%
I'm not a current university student (269)
47.53%

Watched Threads