blossomx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I got A*ABB in my a-levels in Psychology, Human Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively. I found Biology the most interesting so I would dedicate the most time to it. It took me a while to adjust to Chemistry and Physics but towards the end of a-levels I got straight A*'s in my exams but the grades were brought down due to poor AS marks and bad lab coursework.

My interest is solely in human biology and not plants or animals. I don't particularly like lab work as I always panic that I'm doing it wrong lol, but I think it's more of a confidence thing as I don't mind spending hours doing meticulous experiments.

I'm not sure whether to apply to transfer into Biological Sciences, Biomedical Sciences or Biochemistry. I'm not sure what job I want to do so I think I'll choose based on what I'll enjoy the most and succeed in. I'm currently in my first year of Psychology but I'm going to drop out or transfer as I'm not liking it.

Thank you.
SpringNicht
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not Biochemistry, you end up doing a lot of plants and animals! Have you considered anatomy or physiology? More biology based and you tend to do far more human stuff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (74)
15.01%
1 (68)
13.79%
2 (64)
12.98%
20.28%
20.28%
5 (87)
17.65%

Watched Threads

Latest