Birdsong male relatonships Watch

Gold D Roger
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
BIRDSONG MALE RELATIONSHIP QUESTION HELP:
need help with the portrayal of male relationship. anyone got good quotes or scenes from the book that i can use? plz tell me the rough page number as well. if anyone could possibly offer some advice and wider reading materials that would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gold D Roger)
BIRDSONG MALE RELATIONSHIP QUESTION HELP:
need help with the portrayal of male relationship. anyone got good quotes or scenes from the book that i can use? plz tell me the rough page number as well. if anyone could possibly offer some advice and wider reading materials that would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
Quite pathetic if you ask me....

No one will be doing your coursework for you. You will have to reread the book again to get YOUR OWN quotes. I sure as hell won't be doing it. I had to do it, all of my class had to do it. So should you!

However, I will give you some general advice because I am not that mean and it's a Saturday.

Look at Stephen and Isabella/e? husband's relationship. You also want to look at Stephen and the other soldier's relationship and soldier's with other soldier's relationship.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads