The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Do i have a chance to get into Universitie of CHester>

hi guys

im really unhappy as i only got one a* at a level but i got 9 at gcse, rest a's of course...don't know if I should bother applying to chester for performing arts....???

I had a B in latin though??????????

and don't say that i am a tr0ll as its not the university that counts, its what you achieve after in life! I really want to go to chester because I like the clubscene of chester.

cheers!!!!!

:s-smilie:
Original post by GeorgeBradford
hi guys

im really unhappy as i only got one a* at a level but i got 9 at gcse, rest a's of course...don't know if I should bother applying to chester for performing arts....???

and don't say that i am a tr0ll as its not the university that counts, its what you achieve after in life! I really want to go to chester because I like the clubscene of chester.

cheers!!!!!

Hello, our Admissions Team would be happy to talk to you about your options. Call 01244 511000 or email: [email protected] :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by GeorgeBradford
hi guys

cheers!!!!!

ummm....9A*s GCSE and A*AA at a2...and you want to go to chester?....you serious??????????!!!!

dude they themselves would actually pay you 9k GBP to study there yourself.....

really hope u are a tr0ll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending