Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Thank you for the reply. I will pass the information onto my friend.

If a student is at college, would the university receive the results or would the student have to give the university their results themselves and would that be through UCAS. Also, would the student have to provide proof of their results if the college does not give the university the students results

If a student is unable to provide the university with their results through UCAS, would it be possible to contact the uni and give them their results - but would it mean that they will lose their place, since spaces will be filled up very quickly. Also, in order to provide the university with their results, which number should they ring.

Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Buttercup666)
    Hi,
    Thank you for the reply. I will pass the information onto my friend.

If a student is at college, would the university receive the results or would the student have to give the university their results themselves and would that be through UCAS. Also, would the student have to provide proof of their results if the college does not give the university the students results

If a student is unable to provide the university with their results through UCAS, would it be possible to contact the uni and give them their results - but would it mean that they will lose their place, since spaces will be filled up very quickly. Also, in order to provide the university with their results, which number should they ring.

Thanks
    You’re welcome!

Information relating to this will be included in the letter your friend will receive shortly.

If your friend is an A Level applicant our Admissions Team will receive her results when she does (13th August 2015) via UCAS. If she meets her academic and non-academic requirements her offer will automatically change to Unconditional. She will at this point be contacted with information about enrollment and what documents are required.

She is welcome to contact our Admissions Team before this date on 01274235956 if she is unclear or worried about anything at all. She is also more than welcome to PM me.

I hope you both find this information helpful and let me know if I can help either of you any further.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.