Original post by ollynicky
Oh I'm sorry to hear that! I have my fingers crossed for you then! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you, same for you. then I hope I'll see u around lol xx
Original post by samina_ay
thank you, same for you. then I hope I'll see u around lol xx

Hah you never know, its a possibility! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, I went to the interview today for adult nursing and it was quite difficult but I really enjoyed it... I feel really disheartened though :frown: They told us we'd hear offers by the end of Feb as today was the last interview session they were conducting!

Good luck guys!
Original post by dopenojoke
Hey guys, I went to the interview today for adult nursing and it was quite difficult but I really enjoyed it... I feel really disheartened though :frown: They told us we'd hear offers by the end of Feb as today was the last interview session they were conducting!

Good luck guys!

Hey, I'm sure you did better than you think! End of Feb is pretty close, I'll be happy to finally have a decision after waiting since December!

Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmilyC96
I had my interview 26th nov for childrens and not heard anything yet :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiii guys, I have also applied to study child nursing at Bradford uni, my interview was on the 26th of November 2014 and I still haven't heard from them. my friend had her interview after me and she got a reply but was rejected, and my career advisor said that it doesn't matter if they don't reply quickly it means that they may be considering you..... so don't worry , im in a similar position :/ hope to see you there (if I get accepted hopefully *fingers crossed*)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Sanhiya_
Hiii guys, I have also applied to study child nursing at Bradford uni, my interview was on the 25th of November 2014 and I still haven't heard from them. my friend had her interview after me and she got a reply but was rejected, and my career advisor said that it doesn't matter if they don't reply quickly it means that they may be considering you..... so don't worry , im in a similar position :/ hope to see you there (if I get accepted hopefully *fingers crossed*)

You've waited a long time! Hopefully its looking possibly hopeful for us! Least we've made a good impression of some sort! Good luck and hope you get the reply you want! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You've waited a long time! Hopefully its looking possibly hopeful for us! Least we've made a good impression of some sort! Good luck and hope you get the reply you want! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ikr, oh well I hope its worth the wait tbh, and thank you hope the same for you :smile: btw are you looking to come to Bradford for defoo? :smile:)
ikr, oh well I hope its worth the wait tbh, and thank you hope the same for you :smile: btw are you looking to come to Bradford for defoo? :smile:)

Hopefully the wait can be a nightmare especially when its not my first time applying! And thank you! Yup I think so I really liked it, unless I like Huddersfield more, I think Bradford would be my firm! Wbu? Is it your first choice? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully the wait can be a nightmare especially when its not my first time applying! And thank you! Yup I think so I really liked it, unless I like Huddersfield more, I think Bradford would be my firm! Wbu? Is it your first choice? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yesss deffo firm for me tbh its more convenient tbh as I live in Bradford too :smile:)) awwwh that's good hopefully i'll see you there if u come Bradford :wink:))
yesss deffo firm for me tbh its more convenient tbh as I live in Bradford too :smile:)) awwwh that's good hopefully i'll see you there if u come Bradford :wink:))

Oh that is pretty convenient haha! How do you find Bradford as a town? - just I'd be moving there seen as though I life about 3 hours away haha, I liked it when I visited! Yup you sure will if I get a place! Fingers crossed! :smile:
Hiii guys, I have also applied to study child nursing at Bradford uni, my interview was on the 25th of November 2014 and I still haven't heard from them. my friend had her interview after me and she got a reply but was rejected, and my career advisor said that it doesn't matter if they don't reply quickly it means that they may be considering you..... so don't worry , im in a similar position :/ hope to see you there (if I get accepted hopefully *fingers crossed*)

Hey Sanhiya, I'm just wondering how long it took for your friend to get a reply? I had an interview with them last week on Tuesday and I'm so nervous! :frown:
Oh that is pretty convenient haha! How do you find Bradford as a town? - just I'd be moving there seen as though I life about 3 hours away haha, I liked it when I visited! Yup you sure will if I get a place! Fingers crossed! :smile:

tbh as I live in Bradford I really like it , everybody is really friendly and trust me you will be able to fit in straightaway and it is a very multicultural town.... don't worry you will hopefully get a place :cool:
Original post by dopenojoke
Hey Sanhiya, I'm just wondering how long it took for your friend to get a reply? I had an interview with them last week on Tuesday and I'm so nervous! :frown:

Heyyy, my friend got the reply I think after a week or so but don't worry like I said it doesn't depend on how fast they reply to you because some people get replies the next day with their news.... don't worry you will get a place hopefully :smile:
tbh as I live in Bradford I really like it , everybody is really friendly and trust me you will be able to fit in straightaway and it is a very multicultural town.... don't worry you will hopefully get a place :cool:

Well anywhere has got to be better than were I currently live haha! It seemed lovely when I stayed overnight, everyone smiled and said hi! Its nice to get someone's opinion who lives there, thank you! Hopefully ha, you too!!
Well anywhere has got to be better than were I currently live haha! It seemed lovely when I stayed overnight, everyone smiled and said hi! Its nice to get someone's opinion who lives there, thank you! Hopefully ha, you too!!

awww hahah where do you live if you don't mind me asking? and no problem :smile:
awww hahah where do you live if you don't mind me asking? and no problem :smile:

No ask away hah! I live in Hartlepool, if you know were that is? Thanks your a star! How old are you if its okay to ask? :smile:
No ask away hah! I live in Hartlepool, if you know were that is? Thanks your a star! How old are you if its okay to ask? :smile:

Omg where is that? I am 17 wbu? :smile: you are a star tooo lovee
(edited 9 years ago)
Omg where is that? I am 17 wbu? :smile: you are a star tooo lovee

Haha see no one knows were it is! Its in the North East not too far from Newcastle! Aww only young! I'm 19 so not that old really! Ha too nice! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending