University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ollynicky
Thank you, I'll try!

Let me know when you hear from Bradford! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I got the rejection ive been offered the health, wellbeing and social care course which I will be going for and then within the first year I will try to get into CHild nursing if I can, gutted but oh well :frown:
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by bethellenx
I just got my rejection email now! Said the same to me good performance at interview just not enough space :frown: boooo!

Sorry to hear that, hope your not feeling too down! So many applications yet lack of space its not fair!

Original post by Sanhiya_
Hi, I got the rejection ive been offered the health, wellbeing and social care course which I will be going for and then within the first year I will try to get into CHild nursing if I can, gutted but oh well :frown:

Hey, oh I'm so sorry to hear that! When did you get the email? Good luck with that course! I'm sure you'll get on children's nursing next year! I still haven't heard from them yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dopenojoke
Aww, when you applied last year did you go to clearing when you didn't get an offer? cos that's what I think I'll do if Sheffield Hallam rejects me. Yeah was feeling a bit down but was kinda expecting it.

I did but it took them so long to get back to me regarding an interview, I wasn't able to go and stuff so I decided to apply in September again instead! But clearing is possible, so good luck! Even if your expecting it, it can be a big shock knowing that its actually happened!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry to hear that, hope your not feeling too down! So many applications yet lack of space its not fair!

Hey, oh I'm so sorry to hear that! When did you get the email? Good luck with that course! I'm sure you'll get on children's nursing next year! I still haven't heard from them yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i got that email just now, but I think I can get a transfer within the same year but oh well whatever happens, happens for the best, ive looked and its similar to child nursing so yeah, anyway good luck, and let me know when you get your news x
i got that email just now, but I think I can get a transfer within the same year but oh well whatever happens, happens for the best, ive looked and its similar to child nursing so yeah, anyway good luck, and let me know when you get your news x

Oh well, its such a shame! Least your okay with the offer you've received if it's worth it take it! I will do! I'm nervous now all the rejections are coming out hah, just want a reply!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh well, its such a shame! Least your okay with the offer you've received if it's worth it take it! I will do! I'm nervous now all the rejections are coming out hah, just want a reply!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wish you all the best honestly!
Wish you all the best honestly!

Thank you, I'll update you on the outcome! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you, I'll update you on the outcome! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your welcome, and definitely do! Xx
Rejection - Huddersfield pretty upset! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejection - Huddersfield pretty upset! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh noooo :/, the reply was pretty quick, don't worry about it, heard anything from Bradford yet? xx
Oh noooo :/, the reply was pretty quick, don't worry about it, heard anything from Bradford yet? xx

I know I'm more upset at the fact that they've rejected me so quickly! I'll try not to just I'm feel down atm! Nope not yet, really don't want to get rejected from there either! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know I'm more upset at the fact that they've rejected me so quickly! I'll try not to just I'm feel down atm! Nope not yet, really don't want to get rejected from there either! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh I know how you feel, im pretty upset tooo tbh really gutted, but the alternative doesn't look to bad either and I am going to try to submit an internal form hopefully, yh hope u get in, IF you get the alternative (big IF) would you be up for it?
Ohhh I know how you feel, im pretty upset tooo tbh really gutted, but the alternative doesn't look to bad either and I am going to try to submit an internal form hopefully, yh hope u get in, IF you get the alternative (big IF) would you be up for it?

Its horrible isn't it! I thought I had more of a chance this time so just guttered about everything! Least you've got the alternative! And nope I don't think so I think I'd just want to go straight onto the nursing course, I might think about it though! What's an internal form? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its horrible isn't it! I thought I had more of a chance this time so just guttered about everything! Least you've got the alternative! And nope I don't think so I think I'd just want to go straight onto the nursing course, I might think about it though! What's an internal form? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah tell me about it!!!! :/ yeah, well the internal form I emailed the uni and they said that its a form that you fill in which is then assessed internally it just lets you transfer on to a course that you want to do, its like a 'hope' form tbh because many people do drop out within the first few weeks because its not for them type of thing, so you can like get into the course and you don't have to go through the UCAS system again -_- XX
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by dopenojoke
Thanks guys. Sanhiya waiting for Sheffield Hallam is driving me insane, I really hope we both get interviews from them soon! Oh and I'm 100% sure you both got into Bradford or else you would have gotten the email today also!

Good luck guys! :smile:

I got the same email from Bradford, I performed well but the places were limited have u been offered the alternative course?
yeah tell me about it!!!! :/ yeah, well the internal form I emailed the uni and they said that its a form that you fill in which is then assessed internally it just lets you transfer on to a course that you want to do, its like a 'hope' form tbh because many people do drop out within the first few weeks because its not for them type of thing, so you can like get into the course and you don't have to go through the UCAS system again -_- XX

Oh I see, i didn't even know they do anything like that! That's actually a really good thing because it means that there's a possibility for you to get a place then! You should definitely go for it! Good luck, hope its worthwhile!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I see, i didn't even know they do anything like that! That's actually a really good thing because it means that there's a possibility for you to get a place then! You should definitely go for it! Good luck, hope its worthwhile!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I know hope so :smile: x
I got the same email from Bradford, I performed well but the places were limited have u been offered the alternative course?

Oh no :frown: I hope you're not feeling too down. Yeah I got an email from them to do the alternative course but I've done some research on it and a lot of students have said it's not very good. Do you know if this course will eventually let us do nursing if we complete it cos I'm very iffy about it.

OH and guys make sure you email them back and ask for feedback because they gave me a detailed explanation as to why I haven't been offered a place and told me how my performance was so if you guys wanna know then email them!
Original post by bethellenx
I just got my rejection email now! Said the same to me good performance at interview just not enough space :frown: boooo!

Aww :frown: did they offer you an alternative course? Also email them back asking for feedback as they give you details about your performance on your interview!
Reply 139
Omg guys I just got an email now with an offer from BFD uni ! I'm so happy so sorry to hear about the tejections however I think the alternative course is something you should Defo consider!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending