The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

NHS funding for radiography- how do I apply?

Hi in am a prospective student to Hertfordshire(hopefully) and I am wondering how do I apply for the NHS course funding if It even covers it?
i was wondering the same thing, i have been called for an interview in january!! And is there a NHS funding for the accomodation as well?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by alwaysdream_hs
i was wondering the same thing, i have been called for an interview in january!! And is there a NHS funding for the accomodation as well?

You have a interview date already? When did you send in your full application?
For which college(s)?
Don't think it covers accommodation'!
Original post by Rachiej-97
For which college(s)?

Hi,
Radiography is covered by NHS funding. You apply to the course in the same way everyone else does through UCAS. The NHS funding for the course should be automatic if you get a place. You can also apply for a means tested NHS bursary to help pay for your accommodation and live expenses. The website for more info is: www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk. Just click on student bursaries.

Hope this helps!

Good luck at interview,

Thanks,

Sarah
Original post by Rachiej-97
For which college(s)?

hi rachiej-97, I sent my application in October and I applied to Hertforshire, Exeter and leeds for diagnostic radiography, so far I have recieved an answer from all of them.I am going for an interview in exeter on monday, interview in hertfordshire in january and I got rejected from leeds... Then apart from that I applied to 2 othe runis but not for radiography. My advice is to send the application as soon as possible, it will be beneficial to you. And GOOD LUCK!!
Reply 5
Original post by alwaysdream_hs
hi rachiej-97, I sent my application in October and I applied to Hertforshire, Exeter and leeds for diagnostic radiography, so far I have recieved an answer from all of them.I am going for an interview in exeter on monday, interview in hertfordshire in january and I got rejected from leeds... Then apart from that I applied to 2 othe runis but not for radiography. My advice is to send the application as soon as possible, it will be beneficial to you. And GOOD LUCK!!

Congratulation for all the offers!!
may i ask how you started your personal statement?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending