The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
shushimeng
hey people i'd like to know what breed/s dog/s you have.
i got a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and i think his IQ is one of those OK group. he can do 10 commands.
tell me about ur dog :wink:
Ok ivery strange thread, but i'll partake just because my dog rules! He is a Bernese Mountain Dog and he is massive.
Reply 2
I have a poodle!
Reply 3
Daveo
Ok ivery strange thread, but i'll partake just because my dog rules! He is a Bernese Mountain Dog and he is massive.

how is this thread strange??
Reply 4
I have an Irish Setter. She's not well trained at all :tongue: but being a gundog she could be trained very well if we weren't so lazy.
Reply 5
i want a weimaraner :biggrin: classy :wink:
Reply 6
Gimp
I have an Irish Setter. She's not well trained at all :tongue: but being a gundog she could be trained very well if weren't so lazy.

Yeah my dog is just so lazy, i have to give him treats to make him do something
Reply 7
I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. They have an undeserved fierce reputation, but they're loveable and loyal dogs. They're quite dopey usually too. Good with families.

Also, they're the breed most likely to chase their tail, apparently. Providing much amusement for me.

This is a picture of Tyler:
Reply 8
Tinykates
My anunt just got an 8 week old wiemaraner puppy this weekend and its the cutest thing ever!
Reply 9
I forgot to put a pic of my dog:
Tinykates

Oh, I adore Weimaraners! They're in my joint second favourite breed group (After staffies, of course..)
Reply 11
Hayley...
I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. They have an undeserved fierce reputation, but they're loveable and loyal dogs. They're quite dopey usually too. Good with families.

Also, they're the breed most likely to chase their tail, apparently. Providing much amusement for me.

This is a picture of Tyler:

hahah how cute i love Bull Terriers
i know a bull terrier called rosey live next door
Reply 12
Daveo
My anunt just got an 8 week old wiemaraner puppy this weekend and its the cutest thing ever!
awwwwwwwwwwwww - i'm SO getting one when i get my own house. look how cute this one is!!!
shushimeng
hahah how cute i love Bull Terriers
i know a bull terrier called rosey live next door

There are quite a few Bull terrier breeds, and they usually look quite different. I adore most of them, but staffs are my favourite. My dog's girlfriend (they had babies :|) is called Rosie.
Reply 14
Tinykates
awwwwwwwwwwwww - i'm SO getting one when i get my own house. look how cute this one is!!!
I know, I literally wanted to steal my aunts puppy but I dont think she'd have liked that too much, he kept chewingmy shoes and it was o so cute!
Reply 15
Tinykates

Just remember they're not puppies forever! :smile:
Reply 16
Gimp
Just remember they're not puppies forever! :smile:
i know
Reply 17
Daveo
I know, I literally wanted to steal my aunts puppy but I dont think she'd have liked that too much, he kept chewingmy shoes and it was o so cute!
aww - i actually would steal it! hehe - i LOVE them! i got another! :biggrin:
Reply 18
My poodle (bad pics I know!)
Reply 19
Tinykates
i know

i know you know.

Latest