The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i once got a puppy called rolly from my uncle (he arranged for his dog to nob some other guys bitch and got a free puppy from it). That puppy was so cool but it used to shit and piss all over my house and my dad didn't like it. He ended up giving it to my dads cousin a few days later.

Now he's dead :frown: the cousin guy took him up north and he ran off into a reserviour (sp) and drowned.

A dinosaur would be the greatest pet of all time, closley followed by a monkey which could do tricks.
Labrador is the best breed ever!!

This is Bruno. Ain't he a sweety!
Hayley...
Two more pictures of my baby..

One of them when he's an inquisitive little puppy (and has four legs, not the three that the photo suggests).

And another scary tailchasing picture. Those of a nervous disposition should not click.

lol that dog is showing us his balls
My favourite dog breed has to be the kairn terrier, they are just the cutest looking dogs and have such a great tempriment.
iiikewldude
(he arranged for his dog to nob some other guys bitch and got a free puppy from it)

Niiiice. That's what happened with my dog, but I'd have used more euphemisms.

My old dog was on Animal Hospital. We had to give him up ages ago due to the council not letting us keep him when we moved.

It was a shock to see him so frail and old, not at all like we remembered him. It was on Christmas Day a few years ago.

I think he died, too :frown:
Hayley...

I think he died, too :frown:

:frown:
iiikewldude
lol that dog is showing us his balls

Yes. After seeing that photo, I was told that "Your dog's bollocks are fun!" by my boyfriend. Hmm.

He's got the same breed of dog as me, but in lady form. He sometimes calls me Millie (the name of his dog) by mistake.

Once again, hmm...
Hayley...
Yes. After seeing that photo, I was told that "Your dog's bollocks are fun!" by my boyfriend. Hmm.

He's got the same breed of dog as me, but in lady form. He sometimes calls me Millie (the name of his dog) by mistake.

Once again, hmm...

lol. why don't u get ur dog and his dog to hook up and make some puppies.
I have a brindle boxer puppy called Darcy and a 1yr old red bitch called Ludo. They are quite naughty but very loving and adorable so i forgive them.:smile:
Reply 49
I dont have a dog, but my favorite breed is Boston Terriers
A red cairn terrier... Like a Westy (sp?) only different... Alternatively a Whippet...
Reply 51
shushimeng
hey people i'd like to know what breed/s dog/s you have.
i got a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and i think his IQ is one of those OK group. he can do 10 commands.
tell me about ur dog :wink:
i have a shar pei, im very proud of her, shes 2 now, this is a pic of her when she was a pup:
Reply 52
As a song sung by the wife of Russell Crowe, Danielle Spencer's dad Bob Spencer:

Sheep are cute,
Sheep are beaut,
Sheep are soft an curly
And when I take them into town i have to start off early
Coz they never go the way I want so i need someone to help me.
I just give a whistle,
And call for Bob the Kelpie!
Reply 53
Everdawn
As a song sung by the wife of Russell Crowe, Danielle Spencer's dad Bob Spencer:

Sheep are cute,
Sheep are beaut,
Sheep are soft an curly
And when I take them into town i have to start off early
Coz they never go the way I want so i need someone to help me.
I just give a whistle,
And call for Bob the Kelpie!

How does a New Zealander (or Welshman) find sheep in long grass?

VERY SATISFYING!

*snigger*
Gimp
Thanks ^^ :smile:

Salukis and Afghan Hounds are nice too :wink:

Mix German Shepards and border collies up and you get the cutest puppy there ever are.....but I can't resist any baby fluffy animals!
Reply 55
Fritz
Mix German Shepards and border collies up and you get the cutest puppy there ever are.....but I can't resist any baby fluffy animals!

We had a "pedigree" border collie puppy but when it grew up it looked more like an alsation/collie cross. It was lovely with us but eventually was put down for biting some lady that was on our property :frown: bitch.
wiemaraner
Reply 57
Fritz

There are loads of ducklings and goslings on campus at the moment, I'm sure you'd love them.
There are these small black birds too, moorhens I think, and their chicks are like black fluffballs. (If you've seen Spirited Away, they look like the sootballs, but with really huge feet.)

Latest