Reply 81
Noone has chosen "Philip" for their children

Phil McCavity
Phil McCracken
Phil Atio (my favourite :tongue:)

It's too easy! :tongue:
Reply 82
lou p
a girl- jennifer- after my godmother and 2 of my best friends, and it's a name i just really like

a boy- andrew or thomas, just cos i like them.

lou xxx

that girl's name is a really great choice, great name :biggrin:
Reply 83
me!
rose petal and young timothy

interesting, I was thinking of calling one baby child adult, and then swapping the names around at the right times.
Reply 84
wiwarin_mir
emma seems like a rather popular name, so does james. Although I do find james quite boring myself, it's only redeeming feature is it gives me the initials MJM

I know they're popular, but I still really like them. Though it all might change if my future husband and father of my kids is more persuasive and stubborn than I am!!!
Reply 85
Noone has chosen "Philip" for their children

Nor "Sarah"...
Reply 86
Chicken
I know they're popular, but I still really like them. Though it all might change if my future husband and father of my kids is more persuasive and stubborn than I am!!!

Thank god you will never meet me then.
Reply 87
Chicken
Nor "Sarah"...

but sarah backwards his haras, that's gotta be bad.
Reply 88
bradders
I want a divorce.

*cries* think of the children, young Timothy will need a stable influence in his life! And poor, poor Rose Petal...
Reply 89
me!
*cries* think of the children, young Timothy will need a stable influence in his life! And poor, poor Rose Petal...

dont worry i am here for you
I'd loved to call one of my kids (boy or girl, more likely girl)... Zenith..

It's the highest point of my life... obvious?
Reply 91
Specialheffa
I'd loved to call one of my kids (boy or girl, more likely girl)... Zenith..

It's the highest point of my life... obvious?

wicked, then people could just call him zen :smile:
Fly By

Absolutely!!
Reply 93
wiwarin_mir
but sarah backwards his haras, that's gotta be bad.

That together with my stubborn-ness and persuasive nature...I do feel sorry for my future husband!
Reply 94
Fly By

That would be quite good for the child, being given a nickname before they were born.
Reply 95
Chicken
That together with my stubborn-ness and persuasive nature...I do feel sorry for my future husband!

Well, if your future husband is anything like me, you would have a hard time getting your own way.
Reply 96
wiwarin_mir
Well, if your future husband is anything like me, you would have a hard time getting your own way.

I *always* get my own way :wink: :tongue:
Reply 97
Chicken

I am as stubborn as a mule with hemerrhoids.

I think I might name my sone after me, MK ii
Reply 98
Chicken

most girls do :tongue:

i like the name james, but i always think of it as a middle name. although it haunts me slightly. my twin + dad both have it as their middle name, as have all my serious bfs.... rather spooky, and come to think about it i can think of 2 guys i really fancied who had it as their middle name as well. i've finally found my type! they've got to be tall, dark and have a middle name of james...

lou xxx
Reply 99
lou p
most girls do :tongue:

i like the name james, but i always think of it as a middle name. although it haunts me slightly. my twin + dad both have it as their middle name, as have all my serious bfs.... rather spooky, and come to think about it i can think of 2 guys i really fancied who had it as their middle name as well. i've finally found my type! they've got to be tall, dark and have a middle name of james...

lou xxx

I hope I don't meet you as my middle name is james as well, it would be to spooky.

Latest

Trending

Trending