(Original post by 2776)
    Noone has chosen "Philip" for their children
    Phil McCavity
    Phil McCracken
    Phil Atio (my favourite )

It's too easy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    a girl- jennifer- after my godmother and 2 of my best friends, and it's a name i just really like

a boy- andrew or thomas, just cos i like them.

lou xxx
    that girl's name is a really great choice, great name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    rose petal and young timothy
    interesting, I was thinking of calling one baby child adult, and then swapping the names around at the right times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    emma seems like a rather popular name, so does james. Although I do find james quite boring myself, it's only redeeming feature is it gives me the initials MJM
    I know they're popular, but I still really like them. Though it all might change if my future husband and father of my kids is more persuasive and stubborn than I am!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Noone has chosen "Philip" for their children
    Nor "Sarah"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I know they're popular, but I still really like them. Though it all might change if my future husband and father of my kids is more persuasive and stubborn than I am!!!
    Thank god you will never meet me then.

ReputationRep:
    Nor "Sarah"...
    but sarah backwards his haras, that's gotta be bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradders)
    I want a divorce.
    *cries* think of the children, young Timothy will need a stable influence in his life! And poor, poor Rose Petal...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    *cries* think of the children, young Timothy will need a stable influence in his life! And poor, poor Rose Petal...
    dont worry i am here for you

ReputationRep:
    I'd loved to call one of my kids (boy or girl, more likely girl)... Zenith..

It's the highest point of my life... obvious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Specialheffa)
    I'd loved to call one of my kids (boy or girl, more likely girl)... Zenith..

It's the highest point of my life... obvious?
    wicked, then people could just call him zen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    Absolutely!!

ReputationRep:
    but sarah backwards his haras, that's gotta be bad.
    That together with my stubborn-ness and persuasive nature...I do feel sorry for my future husband!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    That would be quite good for the child, being given a nickname before they were born.

ReputationRep:
    That together with my stubborn-ness and persuasive nature...I do feel sorry for my future husband!
    Well, if your future husband is anything like me, you would have a hard time getting your own way.

ReputationRep:
    Well, if your future husband is anything like me, you would have a hard time getting your own way.
    I *always* get my own way

ReputationRep:
    I am as stubborn as a mule with hemerrhoids.

I think I might name my sone after me, MK ii

ReputationRep:
    most girls do

i like the name james, but i always think of it as a middle name. although it haunts me slightly. my twin + dad both have it as their middle name, as have all my serious bfs.... rather spooky, and come to think about it i can think of 2 guys i really fancied who had it as their middle name as well. i've finally found my type! they've got to be tall, dark and have a middle name of james...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    most girls do

i like the name james, but i always think of it as a middle name. although it haunts me slightly. my twin + dad both have it as their middle name, as have all my serious bfs.... rather spooky, and come to think about it i can think of 2 guys i really fancied who had it as their middle name as well. i've finally found my type! they've got to be tall, dark and have a middle name of james...

lou xxx
    I hope I don't meet you as my middle name is james as well, it would be to spooky.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.