The Student Room Group

casual sex

do you think it's okay? Would you do it?
Original post by stephaniecheung

No, i wouldn't do it. Would rather go out with a girl and then have sex.

No, as a woman thered be much more implications if i did than if i was a man. If i did it, its just risky.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I don't think theres anything wrong with it but its not something I'd do myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sadly from my experience it seems to me like casual sex is something most guys expect these days....A guy I know finds it completely impossible to understand why I would think about holding off sleeping with someone (that I really like) until I have a certain security and commitment (because he doesn't want anything serious and I don't want to get hurt), no matter how much I want to - it's driving me mad, I'm starting to think that there's something wrong with me :s-smilie:
It's fine but once you realise that sex by itself isn't that great you do lose interest somewhat. I did it a few times whilst coming to terms with my bisexuality, but I don't intend to do it again until I'm in a relationship.

I tried it with a friend and had fun, but it got way too serious and we ended up going out when we weren't really a good match and ended in a pretty nasty break up.. I think you just have to be very clear with the other what you want otherwise people get too attached.
I also don't think it's fair to judge people on who/how many people they choose to sleep with. I haven't exactly slept with many people, but I know people who have and have been judged for it and I think it's wrong, when sex has become such a social norm these days and isn't as much of a taboo as it used to be. So basically, wait for the right person or do it with everyone, I don't care :biggrin:
I think whether it is OK depends on the person.I personally do not think there is anything wrong with it however I can't participate in casual sex.it just doesn't turn me on. I like the whole sharing and getting to know you thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending