Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I'm waiting for my parents to die - I'll be rolling in it then.

Disclaimer: I don't really want my parents to die, money or not, and would be distraught if they did, I just said this for comical purposes.
    Oh now there's an idea! I would be quite well off, hmm Jimmy Choos for me.

Sounds as if you've been watching My Family too much, or probably not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Oh now there's an idea! I would be quite well off, hmm Jimmy Choos for me.

Sounds as if you've been watching My Family too much, or probably not.
    Well it's true for most of us - my parent's money is tied up in property so when I inherit it I can use this money.

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for my parents to die - I'll be rolling in it then.

Disclaimer: I don't really want my parents to die, money or not, and would be distraught if they did, I just said this for comical purposes.
    IM waiting till i turn 21. Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Well it's true for most of us - my parent's money is tied up in property so when I inherit it I can use this money.
    But with the average person living until their late seventies and this is increasing, you'll have ages to wait (unless your parents are half dead already). And then there's two of them to get rid of.

Damn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    IM waiting till i turn 21. Yay!
    I bet you are

How many dresses will this money buy you?

ReputationRep:
    My grandfather was a sapphire mining tycoon. (hehe, 'Tycoon' is such an awesome word) so guess what i get? Sapphires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I bet you are

How many dresses will this money buy you?
    well when i sell a sapphire, MANY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelzland)
    Any entrepreneurs out there? Im only ickle and 18 but i have big ideas that i just know will accumulate great demand! There's a hole in the market and i am gonna be the first to fill it up! I just can't wait to be able to get out there and start but i have to wait and finish Uni first. Anyone else in the same situation?Any one else buzzing with great ideas?

yes! but i dont think i could wait for after uni! i might get some people together at uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    But with the average person living until their late seventies and this is increasing, you'll have ages to wait (unless your parents are half dead already). And then there's two of them to get rid of.

Damn.
    If you get rid of one you could convince the other to move into a home or something.

ReputationRep:
    If you get rid of one you could convince the other to move into a home or something.
    Yeh that's true. "This house is much to big for you", "It's not safe for you live here anymore" and "The garden needs care which you cannot give it".

ReputationRep:
    My biggest ambition of all is to wipe out Stagecoach on the 86 route in Manchester. I'll buy 20 1985 Leyland Olympians at £10,000 each then flood the 86 route with my buses wiping the smug face of stagecoach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelzland)
    Any entrepreneurs out there? Im only ickle and 18 but i have big ideas that i just know will accumulate great demand! There's a hole in the market and i am gonna be the first to fill it up! I just can't wait to be able to get out there and start but i have to wait and finish Uni first. Anyone else in the same situation?Any one else buzzing with great ideas?
    well, there is no internet cafes in my area, so I am going to set one up, which will also double as a LAN gaming center.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.