The Student Room Group

AQA HistoryB GCSE Past Papers

Hi,

I was looking for some past papers and mark schemes for my History revision, and I can't find any, apart from the specimen papers on the AQA website
I was wondering if anyone had any other past papers, especially the June 2012 Unit 2 40452 one

Reply 1
If you can't find it on the official site then it's better to ask your teachers! That's what I always did anyways...
Original post by GhFFize
Hi,

I was looking for some past papers and mark schemes for my History revision, and I can't find any, apart from the specimen papers on the AQA website
I was wondering if anyone had any other past papers, especially the June 2012 Unit 2 40452 one

All of the past papers have been removed as they're introduced new exams :smile:
Original post by Gingerbread101
All of the past papers have been removed as they're introduced new exams :smile:

Wait, what? ALL past papers? D:
Original post by karmacrunch
Wait, what? ALL past papers? D:

For AQA History B, I'm not sure about any others as I didn't look at them. The spec papers are perfectly fine for revision though, and it's pointless having past papers that are for a different exam :tongue:
For AQA History B, I'm not sure about any others as I didn't look at them. The spec papers are perfectly fine for revision though, and it's pointless having past papers that are for a different exam :tongue:

Oooh, okay. I was wondering for other subjects (I don't take history :tongue:) because I haven't looked at any of them properly yet. (:
Original post by karmacrunch
Oooh, okay. I was wondering for other subjects (I don't take history :tongue:) because I haven't looked at any of them properly yet. (:

I think the others are there :smile:
I think the others are there :smile:

Thank you + I can always ask teachers if they have any too! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending