Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I do everyday as am tired and exhausted who else does

Posted from TSR Mobile
Afghan Warrior
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mee! The best naps are those that are unexpected and usually happen as soon as I come back from sixth form. I feel so refreshed after :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lightningdoritos
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Afghan Warrior)
Mee! The best naps are those that are unexpected and usually happen as soon as I come back from sixth form. I feel so refreshed after :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For me, "unexpected" means "falling asleep on my homework and waking up half an hour later with pen scribbles and crumpled paper everywhere"

:P So tired...
NatashaLee
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I started my placement in August and ever since my Saturday nap time is a necessity to get me through the rest of the weekend and the week ahead. I missed it one week because of my friends birthday celebrations, I was super tired all day and night, we didn't get to sleep till 4am and so I was tired all week, that wasn't good.

Sunday nap time is starting to happen now too...fell asleep today in a funny position and woke up with neck ache
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.7%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (71)
10.06%
No I am happy with my course choice (402)
56.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (101)
14.31%

Watched Threads